We live by our convictions, the core values that make us who we are. The Bible is our guide to life, not only because it is good but because it is true.
1. We believe that there is one God, eternally existing as three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
2. We believe in God the Father, the Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth, all things visible and invisible.
3. We believe God the Son, Jesus Christ, is Lord. We believe in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His victorious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His constant intercession for His people and His imminent return and everlasting reign.
4. We believe in God, the Holy Spirit, who is God’s presence and power on the earth. He reveals Christ to people. He inhabits and transforms the lives of believers. We believe in His ongoing role to
empower the Christian life.
5. We believe in the existence of an unseen spiritual realm and beings, including the great enemy of God and man, Satan, who led a rebellion against God and wars against Him and mankind to this day. We believe Christ has triumphed over darkness, and this victory will be seen into eternity.
6. We believe that on account of sin, all people are spiritually lost and need salvation, which God gives by grace through faith in Jesus Christ. We affirm the resurrection of the dead, both the saved and the lost, the first to everlasting life and the latter to eternal separation from God.
7. We believe that the Bible is the Word of God, living and active, and in the original writings, is infallible. It is God’s revelation to humanity, inspired by the Holy Spirit. It is an authoritative, timeless truth and is the foundation of all Christian doctrine.
8. We believe that Christian marriage was established by God, confirmed by Jesus, and is between a man and a woman. We believe that sex is a gift from God designed for intimacy and procreation within marriage.
9. We believe that the church is the body of Christ. We believe that God’s people are to regularly gather to worship, pray, and receive teaching from the Word of God and Communion.
10. We are part of a Pentecostal movement. We believe in the operation of spiritual gifts, which are given to believers for the building up of the church. We believe that all Christians can expect to be baptized in the Holy Spirit with the usual evidence of speaking in other tongues and can experience being filled with the Holy Spirit on innumerable occasions.